Dumfries and Galloway Council is inviting applications for stalls at the Christmas Fayre and Dumfries Christmas Lights Switch On. Taking place on Thursday 27th November, this event attracted 4,000 people last year.
Key points are noted below:
- Cost per stall is £30
- Stalls will be located on the bottom section of Bank Street which will be closed
- Stalls are 8ft by 4ft with a canopy roof which is 8ft by 8ft provided by Dumfries Town Centre Market
- Stallholders can bring generators
- Number of stalls will be limited to Maximum of 16
- Stalls will be setup by Dumfries Town Centre Market from 6am
- Stallholders will have access from 8am to unload & access to stalls from 9am, trading from 9.30am to 7pm
- Fast food and soft drinks, water & fruit juice, must not be sold at non-food stalls i.e. craft stalls
- Choice of stalls will be at the discretion of Dumfries and Galloway Council and their decision will be final
- Will be promoted via publication which goes to 10,000 homes & 5,000 copies at Loreburne Shopping Centre, through local radio stations (Alive Radio) and via social media campaign
A stallholder application form can be downloaded from the Resources section of this website. The closing date for applications is 24th October.